Monday, March 20, 2017

Currently 3/20

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Highlights from Spring Break...


This guy turned 6...and yes, the donut
is almost as big as his head!!!!!!

Supper out with Pa and Grandma.

Poor girl ended up with Strep during break :(
So we ended up with a couple of lazy days!

Last Day of Break
Headed to Como Zoo with 3/4 of the kids.
Daddy had things to do at home.
Ezra was in Chicago with his Papa Jack!




 All in all I think they have a good break.  Missed out on a couple things we had planned but was also nice to just stay home a few days also.  Monday morning wasn't too bad with getting up, pretty sure tomorrow will be a bit harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment