Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Currently 3/27

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Chaos...The week has been full of memories, blessings, a few 'momergencies' and exhaustion.  With all that having been said, not many pictures were taken!
Blessed...I love working with people that have the same passion for helping others as I do.  To see these leaders step up in front of a bunch of people that they probably don't even know and teach, share and help is an amazing feeling.  Even better having my mentor come  for a few days, some super good talks, late nights and a couple amazing classes. 


And to truly show the chaos it's Wednesday and I'm finally posting my Monday post!!!

Hope your week is going well and not quite as chaotic as here.

-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment