Monday, March 6, 2017

Currently 3/6

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Highlights from my getaway...I attended a Leadership Retreat in Orlando.  Was nice to get away into some warmer weather but even more the messages I heard and fellowship I had!

Ongoing theme all week!!!!
 All week, between retreat, church message and my daily devotions all were about 
'being a leader vs being a manager'.  
This is not just for my business but for ever aspect of my life!


Disney Springs
Friend and I took a couple of hours to explore Disney Springs.  
Okay, I'll be honest what we really wanted was gluten free donuts!!!!!!!

 YUMMY!
Our brunch

Riverwalk Sanford
While waiting for the delayed flight to come in, 
I headed to near by town for a walk along the lake.

Sister Weekend
Friday evening I picked up my sister from North Carolina 
and we went to stay with our distance yet close cousin.

We went and saw a beautiful sunset on the ocean Saturday night! 
Yes from a peninsula.   LOL

Sunday morning we took a quick trip to 
Wekiwa Springs State Park 
before I had to leave for the airport.

To finish off my trip, my hubby and older daughter came and 
picked me up then took me out for supper before going 
and picking up the rest of the kids from my parents.

All in all a good trip.  But glad to be home.

Even better my washing machine is WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to get back to normal routine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment