Monday, June 12, 2017

Currently 6/12

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Thankful...For an amazing group of women/mom's in my life.  I wasn't able to make the last couple of Bible Study's but then sent me this awesome 'Words of Affirmation' that they had done at the last sessions.  It made my week!!! 


Busy Weekend...Full of memories, friends & family, wedding, etc. 

Beautiful sunset

Saturday night bonfire

Crazy weather before the wedding!!!

 Beautiful bride and her hubby!
Cakes I made...funny how the one I excepted to melt
(the Quinoa cake) heldup really nice.  The regular white
cake was the one that had problems.  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment