Thursday, July 13, 2017

Word of the Year: Self Care Vol 17

Self Care Vol 17

What does self care mean?  Self care is any activity that you do voluntarily that helps you maintain your physical, mental or emotional health.  It can help you feel healthy, relaxed and ready to take on your work and responsibilities.

Let me be honest, this month has been crazy.  Busy schedules, vacation, etc.  Last night I took a few minutes to just sit on our deck.  It was hard to not dwell on all the work that I was seeing around but to just sit, enjoy the cool breeze, listen to the birds and just unwind. 


Realizing why I was having a hard time unwinding really helped.  After being on vacation, birthday, birthday party, my eating has NOT been what it should be and my body and mind is starting to let me know that.  So back to what my body prefers.  Cause if mama ain't happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment