Wednesday, August 16, 2017

What I Wore - First Half of August

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I try to snap a quick picture of what I'm wearing for the day.  I haven't been very good at doing this daily or if I do remember taking them super late at night when I'm exhausted, I need to work on this!


Church
Dress - Rue 21 // Vest - Ross

Sewing
Took the time and altered a pair of jeans to a skirt!
Tee - Maurices // Skirt (pants) - Rue 21

Fair Pick Up & Day with my Girls
Vest - Rue 21 // Tee - Maurices // 
Jeans - Maurices // Shoes - Converse

 Bible Study
Cardigan - Amazon // Tee - Rue 21 // 
Jeans - Maurices // Shoes - Clark's

Church
Jacket - Thrifted // Dress - Old Navy

Kids 4H
Tee - Maurices // Pants - Rue 21 // Shoes - Converse

Bridal Shower
Tunic - Rue 21 // Jeans - Maurcies

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend wore a denim skirt like yours a while back, she made me so hard i dam near came in my pants

    ReplyDelete