Thursday, September 14, 2017

New Adventure

This morning is Kezia's 2nd day of preschool, never have a seen a kid so excited to be going to school!  My goal is to take those couple hours twice a week to focus on my oil business.  After convention I feel called to try and help more people.  I think sometimes we get stuck in just managing what we currently have and forget to continue to share.  There is so many people in need and you might be one of them!  


Normally I don't talk much about my oil business on my blog but...

I LOVE dōTERRA essential oils and have been crazy busy the last few weeks! Are you curious to know why? If you are brand new to dōTERRA (or essential oils period), I’d love to introduce you to these fantastic oils and Spoil Your Senses with dōTERRA! I’ll send you 7 samples that are natural solutions for supporting mood during times of stress, energy, aches/pains, restful sleep, and immunity support. I’ll add you to a Facebook event group where every day from Sept 18-22 my team will be live-streaming about how to use your samples, as well as posting tons of info, and answering questions. We’ll also have daily giveaways, and an awesome grand prize at the end of the week! If you’re interested, PM or text the following info to me so I can mail your goodies!



First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Phone *
Mailing Address, City, state, zip, phone*
Do you currently have an account with doTERRA *
Have you been working with another dōTERRA rep? *
Name of the person who invited you to participate in Spoil Your Senses with dōTERRA? *

No comments:

Post a Comment