Monday, October 23, 2017

Currently 10/23

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Grapes, Grapes and more Grapes...This year our grape vine is FULL of grapes again.  Love making grape juice and jelly even though it's quite a bit of work!


Celebrating...Birthdays October is a full month of birthday's.  Can't believe our baby is 4 already today!!!!!!


Matching...Love this girl and she showed up for the party completely coordinating with me!  


Grandpa's are the best...Papa Jack loves to read.  Best way to finish off a birthday party is a book with Papa Jack!


He did good!...Sometimes as a mom, especially when you share a birthday with one of your kids, you get swept under the rug.  Tonight my hubby brought me home roses for my birthday!  And even better, my favorite, fire and ice.


Blessing to you this week.  Another busy week here with many things on the calendar.  Concluding this will be my normal for awhile. 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment