Monday, November 13, 2017

Currently 11/13

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Playing with...Playdoh is normally not allowed in my house but...my sister bought glitter Playdoh for Kezia's birthday.  Everyone enjoyed playing with it one night this week, and I mean EVERYONE! 



LOL Dad made an awesome snake!!!!


Celebrating...My parents have an anniversary tomorrow.  So I made them supper and brought it to them.  My apple pie turned out so pretty they wanted a picture with it.  So thankful for my parents!!!!!



Baking...Molasses cookies with essential oils.  They were super nummy.  Molasses cookies were one of my favorite my Grandma made.  Sadly these didn't stay as soft as her's.  I need to find her recipe!



Taking Time...Kezia is growing up so fast one me.  Today she was helping me work and looking through the Fleet Farm Wish Book.  Filing these memories into my mental file box.

No comments:

Post a Comment