Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What I Wore 12/20

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I try to snap a quick picture of what I'm wearing for the day.  Sadly, I think it's been two months since I posted a 'What I Wore'.  Here is a little highlight from the last couple months.  I have been terrible at taking time to take a picture.  And I SERIOUSLY need to clean the mirror!!!!


The lightning is funny in this picture!
Dress - LuLaRoe // Jacket - Thrifted // Boots - JCPenney

Sweater - ShopKo // Tee - Oil Life // 
Jeggings - Maurices // Booties - DSW

Tee - Gap // Jeans - ?
Boots - JCPenny

Tunic - Walmart // Scarf - Amazon
Jeggings - Maurices // Boots - JCPenny

Tee - ? // Shirt - Thrifted //
Jeans - ? // Boots - Super old

Dress - LuLaRoe

 Hopefully in the new year, I will be better about just snapping a quick picture on my way out the door each day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment