Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Currently 6/20

Well apparently life doesn't slow down in this old house, more like keeps getting crazier!!!!  It is 9:30 on a Wednesday night, normally this time during the school year I'm already in bed.  

This shirt pretty much continues to sum up my life right now...
Baseball/Softball!

Since I last posted here is a summary of our weeks.  

The 2 oldest had orthodontist appointments.  Looking like Ezra might be getting braces the end of the July! After that we had lunch and walked the pier since neither had done that.  Then headed to podiatry appointment for Hannah.  Poor thing inherited her daddy's flat feet. 


Hannah and I met up with friends from Washington on their way to Fargo for a wedding.  Nice relaxing day at Como Zoo, supper and just sitting on campus talking. 


Tried my first 'Grilled Rachel' very yummy!!!


 My hubby bought me a brush guard for my Suburban last week.  This Suburban might be old, but we have put many many miles on it, many family trips, and paid cash.


Friday we picked up Christian from work, then Ezra from Valley Fair where he performed with the band and headed towards Fargo for the weekend.


 Where Kezia got to wear the dress I made my niece Ashley over 15 years ago!


The kids got to play for hours with some friends.


Then back home for swimming lessons!


And more ball games!!!!!!  Not sure who is more tired, the kids or mom?!?!??!  

I am just so thankful that I am here and able to do all these things with the kids, making memories.  That is what summer break is about. 

Blessings 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment