Thursday, March 3, 2016

Word of the Year: Content Vol 8

Content

adjective  simple definition:  pleased and satisfied, not needing more


I've been MIA last week and part of this week.  Last week, business trip to Orlando, this week still trying to get back into the swing of things.  Never seems to fail, mom is out of town for a few nights and when I get home 'someone' gets sick.  

Now back to topic....last week's trip had SO much good info on content, I'm not even sure where to start!!!!  A lot of talk about money, debt, how to be a leader, goals lead to dreams, with the main focus on


Here is a little segment from my notes:

7 Habits for Living the Life You Want

1.  Quite the comparison

2.  Steer Clear of Debt

3.  Make A Plan for Your Money

4.  Save Like you Mean It

5.  Think Before You Spend

6.  Give a Little....Until You Can Give ALOT

7.  Talk About Money Even Though It's Hard

  
Small highlight from last week, I'm ready to apply those to my life, are you?  

How does money magnify you?  Good or bad?  

Want to learn more, contact me!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment