Monday, July 17, 2017

Currently 7/17

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Celebrating...14 years of marriage to my best friend.  


End of Season...Softball is done the season.  Fun to watch how much those girls learned in the season.  


Cherries, Cherries, Cherries...My Father In Law brought me buckets full of cherries last week. So blessed that I didn't have to pick them, just pit them and either bake or can them.  I think I made 4 or 5 cherry crisps last week and canned 11 quarts of cherry pie filling! 


Remembering...After church, I took the kids to the spot that I got baptized.


Beautiful...Cloud was awesome Saturday night!  Ezra took this picture, I'm hoping to blows up okay for his fair project. 


Going to be yet another crazy summer week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment