Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently 9/1

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Already....September!!!!  Where did the summer go?!?!?!?  We made the best of the last week before school started.  A trip to Three Bears Lodge last week and Mall of America yesterday.




1st Day of School...This morning was the 1st day of school.  2 were very excited, one not so much!  And I will admit, after 6 years of putting kids on the bus, today was the first time to have to carry one on and peel him off, and I cried for the first time of sending a kid to school.  Pretty sure he will have a blast.  Now just praying he eagerly wants to go back in the mornings!


Quote for the week...Today I needed this verse.




Linked up with Becky at Choose Happy.  Clink on the image below to check out her blog and others in the link up. 


1 comment:

  1. Busy week momma!!! 3 Bears lodge looks awesome and I bet they had a great time at the mall of america too!!!!

    Thank you so much for joining my Currently series this week! I love hearing what you are up to! Have a great weekend & Choose Happy! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete