Friday, September 4, 2015

This Old House: Back to School Decoration Edition

Last year I made this banner for a "Back to School" class I was teaching.  So I pulled it out for the back to school count down a couple weeks ago.  Figure I will leave it up for a couple more weeks before I pull out my full house FALL decorations.



Once school started I figured I probably should redo the summer chalkboards on top of the piano.  So I designed a couple fun back to school designs to put on the chalkboards.



Then added a few fake apples and stack of favorite books.


Back to School


September favorites

Check back in a few weeks for "This Old House" fall decorations.

Hope you have a blessed and safe Labor Day weekend.  More on our weekend in "Currently" post on Tuesday.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment