Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Currently 9/8

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Proud of... Nephew graduating with the Marines and home for the weekend.



 Surprised....My sister flying in and surprising us all!!!!!



Fun...New tradition of paintball, hayride, etc at my sisters house.





Girls Day...Since my sister flew in for a visit and her birthday is today, us "girls" took her shopping and out to eat.



Project...Before flying out again tomorrow morning, I have a pot of spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove from ripe tomatoes from the garden.  AND we worked some more on the path between the shed and the deck!  Guess I should maybe pack for my trip.


Quote for the week....



Linked up with Becky at Choose Happy.  Clink on the image below to check out her blog and others in the link up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment