Sunday, October 26, 2014

Owl Themed 1st Birthday



Pinterest has to be one of the best things ever for moms that plan little kid's birthday parties.  My youngest turned one on Thursday, and today was her birthday party.  Even before she was born, I planned out her nursery with an owl theme.  So, it seemed fitting to plan her 1st birthday party with owls.  

She had a owl cake.  Taken from a couple different Pinterest pins I saw.


Owl cupcakes


Acorns


Apparently, I forgot to take a picture of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip to use with "Baby's 1st Food" (Graham Crackers and Teddy Grahams) and "Twigs" (long pretzels)

Being it is the end of October, I was able to use decorations from my favorite season....fall!


We made a fun "Owl Tree" from toilet paper rolls and cupcake liners.


Everyone was happily tired tonight!  I think a fun birthday was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment