Monday, January 5, 2015

Currently: Vol 14

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



 Favorite Photo:  New Years Eve Crockpot Hot Chocolate




Contemplating:   How the kids have grown so much!  They did such a good job on their PJ pants for New Years Eve.  Ezra sewed most of his without much instruction.  Yes, it probably cost me more for them to make them.  I also couldn't disappoint them, since they have been talking about sewing them since this fall!

2013
2014






And sometimes,
  things really don't change too much!!!!!












Laughing:  Baby Girl figured out the art of dipping french fries in ketchup this weekend. 


 Listening to:  Complete silence for a few minutes!  Not many times as a mom are we able to say that, and there not be trouble.  After a wonderful, crazy, week/weekend, I'm enjoying the few minutes of quiet.

Thinking about:  THE COLD!!!!!  Praying everyone stays warm and safe this week!  Currently it is -5 this afternoon, feels like -22....brrrr!!!!!!




-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment