Monday, July 27, 2015

Currenlty 7/27

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Watching....Ezra got a mini droid for his birthday from his Aunt and Uncle.  Fun to watch him learn so fast how to fly it, do flips, and enjoying a toy his siblings can't use.



Laughing at...These kiddos going through the sprinkler!  They have had such fun going through the sprinkler in the yard while Kezia napped.  Dual purpose, they were also watching the tomatoes.




Awww....got them snuggling this morning!



Quote for the week....



Linked up with Becky at Choose Happy.  Clink on the image below to check out her blog and others in the link up.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Love this Currently post Rachel! Especially the cuddling picture and the quote!!!

    Thank you so much for joining in on my Currently link up this week! I hope you have a fabulous weekend & Choose Happy! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete