Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Enjoying...Thursday night, Hannah and I had a little one on one time.  Grocery shopping and some ice cream at Cherry Berry!  Love spending one on one time with my kids, I forgot how they are completely different kids when not with their 3 siblings!!!!!!




Spontaneous....Friday my hubby helped my sister and brother in law take out the cement floor in their basement.  And they invited the kids and I over for supper and a hayride.  Such a relaxing Friday night.




4th....Fireworks and family Saturday night.  Another relaxing, enjoyable evening!




 Birthday Double Digits....Sunday we had a baseball themed birthday party.  Can't believe he is double digits already!!!  More on the baseball themed party later this week.


Water, water everywhere...Sunday night through Monday we got a lot of rain.  This short video is of the spillway from the earth dam in the near by town.  The kids and I stopped to see it after swimming lessons.  Lots and lots of water everywhere included some in our basement since the sump pump stopped working!



Linked up with Becky at Choose Happy.  Clink on the image below to check out her blog and others in the link up.



1 comment:

  1. WOW- Look at all that water! Crazy!!!!
    Love the birthday party!! How fun!!!!
    Awww. I need to do that more with our kids, one on one time. Good reminder!

    Thank you sooo much for joining my link up last week, Sorry for commenting so late! Thanks again & I Love hearing what you are up to!
    Choose Happy XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete