Monday, May 2, 2016

Currently 5/2

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.



Eating....Yum Ice cream!!!!! I got a night out with couple of my sisters, mom, niece and Hannah for some ice cream one night.  Fun to get out with just Hannah for a couple hours to meet up with the 'big girls'!



Amazed....What a young lady Hannah is becoming!  She turned 8 last week.



Laughing at....My dad with Kezia yesterday.  We had my parents and my sisters family over at our house for my mom's birthday.  She had a blast sitting out on the deck with Pa.



 Goofies....The kids asked me to bring out the deck table.  So I brought that out on Sunday for them to have lunch on the date, enjoying the nicer weather that we've been having.




Linked up with Choose Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment