Monday, June 13, 2016

Currently 6/13

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.



Blessed....Our little town does a community Vacation Bible School.  They do an amazing job each year.




Enjoying...The yard right now is so lush.  My husband complains about how often I need to mow lawn yet the farm girl in me is glad since we will be getting really good hay!  Updated a little yard decor yesterday.



Juggling...Currently the kids are out of school, crazy baseball/softball schedule, potty training toddler, keeping everyone in clean clothes, relatively happy!  That list tends to leave mom feeling pretty overwhelmed and no time to herself.  I'm hoping to work a bit on that this coming week!!!!!!!

Sometimes you just have to go pick flowers to make it through the rest of the day, like I shared on Instagram last night.




Quote for the week...Weeks like the one coming up I need a reminder to keep me going!  







No comments:

Post a Comment