Monday, June 20, 2016

Currently 6/20

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  




Enjoying...Some time at the park with the kids after chiro appointment, lunch out, and shoe shopping.  The weather is BEAUTIFUL today!





Nature...Overflow from the dam in our little local town.  We had quite a bit of rain last week and I took a walk during softball to check out the water in the overflow!

Menu Planning...Sitting down today to do the weeks menu with the kids.  Here's last weeks homemade pizza with stuffed crust even!  This weeks menu will be posted tomorrow.


Baseball....Baseball, softball, and Tball. Zeke started Tball last week and really enjoying it this year! Just means a couple more weeks of Monday through Thursday of some sort of ball practice.  Yes, I've turned into baseball mom!!!!




Have an AMAZING week!!!  I know that is what the plan is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment