Monday, June 27, 2016

Currently 6/27

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  





Changes...I'm blond again!!!  And VERY blond, it is going to take a bit for me to get use to it.  Now I can officially have 'true blond' moments!!!!  



Date Night...Friday's are my bee allergy shot days.  I've been having some weird reactions so my hubby decided to drive me this time.  We ended up going without any kids.  So date night at the doctor, grocery shopping, and a quick supper.  So nice to get these rare occasions with just him!


Enjoying...My 5 year old asked if he could brush my hair.  He did a GREAT job and lasted a full hour before I told him he really needed to go to bed.


Hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment