Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Currently 10/11

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Celebrating...My Uncles retirement.  My cousin requested a lemon cake which is his favorite.  

Enjoying...A walk at a Willow River State Park to the water fall with the kids.  Followed by lunch at Culver's then the Tri Angel's park on the way home.  It was awesome 'Mom Day', those kinds of days don't always happen so I really enjoy them when they do.



Planning...Kezia's 3rd birthday party.  Finally have a theme so now it is just details.  


Setting...Goals, business hours, intensions.  Routine....love/hate relationship here.  Part of me requires it, the other part is being a mom with a strong willed child, sometimes routine just takes a back seat!


No comments:

Post a Comment