Monday, November 7, 2016

Currently 11/7

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Thankful...For the ability to do a job I love while at home.  Even though some days it can be very challenging to work with a toddler sitting on your lap!!!!



Last Minute Date...Sometimes the last minute dates are the best.  Stressful to find a last minute sitter and might mean a late night.  But oh so worth it.


Enjoying...This beautiful fall weather we have been having.



 Craziness...This little girl!



Making Memories...Last night we celebrated my dad and father in laws birthdays this week.  My dad will turn 70 on Wednesday.  I'm so blessed to have him as my dad.  Last night I made a memory by sitting out by the fire with just him and talking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment