Thursday, December 15, 2016

Currently 12/12

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Few days late this week but figured better late then never!

Feeling...Like I'm always a day late and a dollar short lately.  Trying to slow down a little and make memories.  Winter tends to make me do that a bit more cause I really DON'T want to go do anything.  Saturday night, hubby and I took time to watch a movie and have hot chocolate.



Enjoying....Our family pictures, so many good ones!  Here are the family shots...






Can she be any cuter??!?!?!?!

My handsome guy

Listening...I can listen to this guy all day.  Here he is practicing for a bells song for band.



Stay warm and safe. We are having cold temps and dumping of snow this weekend!

-Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment