Monday, February 27, 2017

Currently 2/27

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.




Laundry, laundry & more laundry...We think we finally found the true problem with a relay on the board, so the part is ordered but not here yet.  Of course this is AFTER working for ordering a new door lock, thinking that was the problem.  Thankful for being able to take 13 loads to my moms to get done one day this week.




Enjoying...Another snow day Friday.  We got hit by the snow storm.  So special day of relaxing, pjs, electronics, LOTS of legos and homemade pizza.  





Zeke's face pizza...LOL


Comparing...My uncle is on the left and Zeke on the right.  Fun to see how much he looks like my moms side.




No comments:

Post a Comment