Monday, April 24, 2017

Currently 4/24

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Growing up...These 2 are growing up SO fast.  Love that they enjoy baking and can follow are recipe with only a little help here and there.


Weather...Over the weekend, we had some AWESOME spring weather.  The kids spent a lot of time outside!

Yes, the 3 year old is pushing the 11 year old, 
never said they were normal ;)

Bike ride on the the local trail

Ice Cream treat after!

I think I wore them out!!!!

Upcoming...We have a CRAZY upcoming week with MANY appointments.  Denist, Orthodontist, Eye, Doctor, etc.  But most exciting part, Hannah turns 9 this week.  So hoping to do a little something special the night of her birthday even if chaos of a week around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment