Monday, May 15, 2017

Currently 5/14

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Laughing at...Guess I'm not the only silly one in this house. LOL



 Proud of...My oldest, he received a gold medal for 4.0 two quarters and a 3.6 or higher for one quarter.



Enjoying...The sunshine, green all around!  Hoping to get the deck stained soon, it's much needed.



 Baking...Rhubarb, rhubarb and more rhubarb.  Love having it in my yard each spring.



Mother's Day...Yesterday I made supper and brought it over to my mother in laws and also invited my mom.  Love that my mom and mother in law are such good friends!

My hubby and his mommy

My mom and I

My Mother In Law loves Lighthouses, 
so I made her one to sit outside her window.

No comments:

Post a Comment