Monday, May 8, 2017

Currently 5/8

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Celebrating...My mom's birthday with supper at our house!

I'm SO thankful for my mommy!!!!!!!

'Kids' table


Laughing at....
 Ezra got new glasses with stronger
prescription.  The things he says each time he 
gets an stronger prescription.  LOL

This week, I have had a habit of forgetting to finish my coffee!!!

Making Memories...Hannah had her last Dinner Theater.  Fun 80's theme.  Our school does an amazing 2nd & 3rd Grade Dinner Theater each year.  We have will be back in a couple years with Zeke! 


Thankful...I went to the 5K at the Eau Claire Marathon Sunday morning feeling a bit unready.  While on the shuttle I sat with a gentleman from Thorp area who was going to be running the half marathon.  We got talking only to realize we both had 4 kids and thought each other didn't look old enough to have 4 kids.  But an amazing moment happened, he asked if he could pray for me after I told him I might not be able to walk the whole thing due to some health issues I've been dealing with.  So we prayed right there on the bus!  When I went to start the race, I decided to start by a nice easy job, to say the least, I was able to run most of the 5K with 2 short 30 second walk breaks.   It was a BEAUTIFUL day for a run.   And the recharge I needed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment