Monday, June 26, 2017

Currently 6/19 & 6/26

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Apparently I missed posting my 'Currently' last week.  It was all ready so this week, two for one! 

Ball time...We are still in the ball season.  So thankful for toys, playground, etc during games!




Quality time...My two oldest 'Love Language' is Quality Time.  So when Grandma had the two little ones, we pulled out the game of Life.  



Cute...Look at these dresses my sister made for the girls!!!!! 



 Piano Lessons...Ezra has been in piano for awhile now and last week Hannah had her first lesson.  So blessed to have such an amazing teacher!


Swimming lessons....Three oldest kids are in swimming lessons last week and this week.  Fun to see how much they learn in just a couple lessons.  Zeke has started to go completely under which he won't do before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment