Monday, July 24, 2017

Currectly 7/24

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Enjoying...The big kids left for Pennsylvania this week with their grandpa for a week.  This guy has taken advantage of just him and Kezia being home! 
 
  
This also go me thinking about a few other things that I posted on Instagram. 

My 'to do' list is long but 1st cuddles, never turn them down, the 'to do' isn't going anywhere. I'm completely at fault for this one, as the day goes along I find myself overwhelmed and not wanting to just sit and cuddle.
Some new goals: 1️⃣spontaneous hugs 2️⃣not letting go first
3️⃣reminding myself everything will still be there if they want to cuddle. Soon they will all be too big and not want to cuddle with mom!


Which prompted me to start reading this book....'Little House on the Freeway' by Tim Kimmel that my brother in law recommended and graciously loaned me.  It's super good and I think I might be almost half way through it already.  


Getaway....They also got to go to the zoo without the 'big kids'!

Questions...I've had many ask about my weight loss.  Some of it is due to my braces due to grinding, cracking a tooth, which lead my dentist to basically say I had to get braces.  The other part is having to change my diet due to some health issues.  After some research Christian and I concluded I needed to try gluten free (which I already was), dairy free, and sugar free!!!!  Yes, I fall off the band wagon occasionally in the last 2 months but here is a pretty normal meal for me.  Protein, veggies then normally paired off with a low sugar fruit to end the meal.  So thankful that I am finally feeling better, not only physically but it has also really helped mentally also.  This isn't for everyone.  It's tough with kids, traveling and eating out but....for the most part I stick to it pretty well.  I didn't for a couple week and A LOT of my symptoms started to come back.  So back to stricter life style again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment