Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Currently 8/1

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

I forgot to post this yesterday.  Today is a new day, new month, and MANY exciting things happening this last month before school.  Ready, set, GO!!!!!



Reading...My daily devotions I've been reading through 'one thousand gifts' and 'Little House on the Freeway'.   I'm really enjoying the 'Little House on the Freeway' seems like I have been getting a lot of the same message of 'lady, you need to slow down and enjoy the life NOW!'.  So trying to take that to heart and enjoy the little things.  


 Fair Projects, Fair Projects & More Fair Projects!....This is a last week before the fair to get all their projects done.  So far, we have made decent progress.  Their food projects will have to wait until Sunday to be baked.


Spontaneous...Saturday night after having to make a late night trip to the store for supplies for baptisms the next day, we tracked down the fireworks we were seeing.  Fun little spontaneous trip with the kiddos.  


Enjoying...Beautiful site by our house that we do baptisms in once a year. 


Laughing at...This little girl sure knows how to get dirty and still be cute! 


Cooling off...At our local pool for Family Night so they bring out extra toys!  Kids had a blast and was just what we needed to end our busy weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment