Monday, November 6, 2017

Currently 11/6

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


November is here...Each year I try to do a daily Thankful post.  I have so much to be thankful for.  


Last minute...I've gotten way too good at last minute birthday parties.  This week, my dad turns 71!  I'm so blessed to call him my dad.  Last minute parties can be so much fun.  Even added a friend who had spent the night Saturday night and had her birthday in October.



Basketball Season...has begun at my house.  My oldest loves sports of any kind.  He decided this year to participate in Middle School Basketball.  So fun to see him so excited about what he is participating in and see him grow as an individual.  Feels like he is growing up so fast lately!

Image result for basketball



No comments:

Post a Comment