Monday, June 4, 2018

Currently 6/4

Hmmm where do I begin.  It's been awhile since I posted a 'Currently' but going to just jump right back in!  

Thankful...Time to do yard work yesterday in MUCH nicer weather.  

Worked a bit more on the new hosta bed by the door

Fruit Trees!
Still don't know what to do with the nut bushes.  This bed has be baffled on what to do with it!

Excited...Today is the kids last day of school for the year.  Not sure how is more excited them or me!!!!  


Planning...Attempting to work on a Summer Bucket List, Journals and Devotions for the kids this summer.  I'm working on having less screen time for us all, few day trips, baseball, softball, swimming lessons, etc.  

Image result for hands free mama

Currently I'm half way through this book.  A lot of things I already do but I'm also realizing working from home means that kids see me on an electronic too often.  So this summer I'm attempting a few completely nonelectronic day with them! Cause life won't slow down, I have to set the speed!!!!

Here is to the start of summer vacation.  I have a few 'projects' for the summer but mostly try to make the most of our time together.  Cherishing these days I do have with the kids!  

-Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment