Friday, January 11, 2019

Introducing My Word of the Year

Word of the Year 2019

As I thought of doing a word of the year, I felt a bit overwhelmed.  I actually considered having my word being overwhelmed.  Then I thought that it might actually make me more overwhelmed.  Today a dear friend posted in a business group this phrase 'you can do business part-time, you can do business full-time but you can NOT do business sometimes'. This is also so true in most things in our lives, you can take the underline business and substitute parenting, exercising, eating healthy, etc. This year, I want to be... 

con·sist·ent
adjective
  1. acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.


I am slowly working on being consistent in more areas of my life.  Follow me through the year on ways I am working to be more consistent.  



No comments:

Post a Comment