Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Word of the Year: Consistent Vol 2

Consistent Vol 2
Vitamins

con·sist·ent
adjective
  1. acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.


So...I'm super forgetful!  I would forget my own head if it wasn't attached.  Which means I have taught myself to be consistent, what time I do things, where I put things, etc.  This is where taking my vitamins daily is so key.  With the quality of our foods these days our bodies need extra vitamins and minerals, especially being I know I am not always perfect with my eating.  


Putting them in my weekly container helps me remember to take them,
plus keeping right on my countertop helps also.

These are what I take and have been the best I have found so far.
* I have more energy
* Feel more rested
* Less brain fog
* Less aches 




No comments:

Post a Comment