Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Currently 11/25

Trying to get back into the swing of blogging again.  Sadly I find Instagram much easier in my busy life but will give this a try again.  So here's a little peek into what our life has looked like.

New Kitty...Isn't this little guy super cute.  He can be pretty annoying but oh so cute!  I need to make an appointment to get him fixed soon than later being he's definitely adopted us.



 K is for Kezia...She asked me to take her picture with the K after school the other day. 



Fall Flowers...There is just something about fall flowers to brighten up a house. 

Weekend...Saturday night I stayed home completely alone for the first time ever I think in 15 years! Friday night it was just Kezia and I for a lazy Friday night with Bible stories and hot cup of tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment