Monday, January 13, 2020

Currently 1/13

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Excitement...Kezia won a drawing at our local dentist.  We love Dr Conners and Dr Show, the kids always enjoy going to the dentist.  



Growing up...Ezra is a freshman this year and that means high school basketball.  Thursday night was an exciting night for them.  Every single kid on the team scored a point!!!  Ezra had 2 three pointers.  He was super excited.  He even tied his own tie for the first time.




Hardtimes...It was also a week full of hard things.  Realized our cat that I was taking in to be neutered had a tail injury.  



Same day, our well was froze which I was able to unfreeze but added to the stress.  




Thursday it was confirmed he had a break in his spine that affected his nerves to release any of his waste, which lead to the decision to put him to sleep.  Boy was that a hard thing but he got to enjoy time inside with the kids for a couple days.  






Shout out to Pierce County Veterinary in Ellsworth their staff was amazing! 



Cooping...This combo together kept me going on the hard days I had this week.  





No comments:

Post a Comment