Monday, January 20, 2020

Currently 1/20

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

More snow...Over the weekend we go a few more inches of snow.  The big kids sure enjoyed moving snow with the 4 wheeler.  Lots of laughter was happening even though their faces were so cold!


Living Room Forts...Do you remember making forts as a kid?  I know I really enjoyed it.  Which is why I let the kids make them even if they are quite the mess. 


Cleanse...I've set aside the next 30 days to focus on my digestive health and cleansing my body. It’s really not super hard, supplements, making healthy food choices, and water intake. Also being intentional with my quiet time, body movement and self care.



No comments:

Post a Comment