Friday, January 25, 2013

Chicken Tacos

One night I couldn't figure out what to make for supper.  Being lazy I decided to just dump some things together and put it in the oven.  An hour later I shredded the chicken and my family LOVED the meal.


1 or 2 frozen chicken breast
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can green chilies
1 small can tomato sauce (or at least I think that is how much it was, I had a little leftover homemade tomato sauce in the fridge.)
Taco seasoning (I make my own with chili powder, garlic powder and onion salt)

Back 350 degrees for an hour.  After an hour or more using 2 forks shred the chicken breast.

Then my family prefers corn tortilla fried in a little oil.  Top with lettuce, sour cream, salsa or whatever you like on tacos.

Makes good leftovers as soup for lunch also!

No comments:

Post a Comment