Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm BACK again!!!!!!!!!

Wow it is October already!!!  The year has flown by...my baby will be a year later this month and we won't talk about how old I will be.

This morning I am sitting down writing goals.  And this blog is one on the top.  My goal for the blog is to keep you updated on our family but also keep you updated on what I am doing with essential oils.  Since they have changed my families life for the better I can't keep it to myself.

So, for this month of October in addition to the special doTERRA has, I am adding my own gift for my birthday!!!!!! 

DoTERRA is offering Life Long Vitality (LLV) for free, if you enroll this month with a kit, and then place a Loyalty Rewards Order in November of 100PV.  This is over a $90 retail value for free!!! 

My gift to you for enrolling this month, doTERRA keychain!   
The planning for baby girls owl themed 1st birthday has begun.  Got to love Pinterest!

My sister got married a couple weeks ago, and I will share just one picture of our family from that day.  It was a beautiful day, the weather cooperated, and two wonderful people became a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment