Friday, October 10, 2014

This Old House: Vol 2

Last week I started a weekly blog called "This Old House" to cover the never ending projects that go into the old farmhouse. 

In this old house today it is smelling good since we are diffusing Holiday Joy to help with sniffles that the little ones have.

Lotus diffuser from doTERRA



   
Holiday Joy is one of my favorite oils for diffusing.  Not only does it smell wonderful blend of Wild Orange, Nutmeg, Pine, Cassia, Cinnamon Bark and Vanilla but it also helps get rid the ickies out of the air.
I'm still trying to decide on a color for my living room.  Last night when at the store I picked up some more paint samples.  Might have to keep Grandma Monson's tradition of yellow. 
Not the easiest thing to get a good picture of color in this living room.  Last week I showed the couch so here is a close up of a pillow from the couch.  Liking these 2 colors much better then last weeks choices.  Hoping my hubby can help me decide between Sandy Rose Marble or Wild Chanterelle.  Or he might even come up with a different one all together!

Have a good weekend everyone.  Looks like a beautiful fall weather weekend here.  Now to just get rid of the sniffles the little ones have and keep everyone else from getting it!  Looks like everyone will be oiling up this weekend!!!!!!!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment