Friday, October 17, 2014

This Old House: Vol 3

"This Old House" to cover the never ending projects that go into the old farmhouse.

My kitchen got a workout today!  Getting ready for potluck at church tomorrow, 2 birthday cakes for the party tomorrow night, to start.

Apple crisp, rice crispy bars, chocolate cake

Anyone want to come do dishes?!?!?


I also starting painting the living room.  Hopefully next week I will pictures of it finished.  Not sure I like the color but it is growing on me.  It really does brighten the room up even though I only got 2 walls painted so far.

Now I wish I had someone who would come behind me and clean up behind me.

Have a good weekend everyone!  It's going to be a busy one here with company, joined church service with potluck, birthday parties, and I'm sure more fun.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment