Thursday, November 6, 2014

Choosing Happiness: Vol 4

Today is the 4th week I'm joining Becky at Choose Happy.

This Link Up is intended to learn more about what makes everyone happy, what happiness is to different people & learn how we can share our happiness with those around us. I hope this post series inspires you to Choose Happiness & to help spread it those around you.

 This week's topic is, "What did you learn from the Happiness Link up? ".

The song "Happiness is the Lord" keeps running through my head.  

"Happiness Is The Lord"
By Ira Stanphill

Happiness is to know the Savior,
Living a life within His favor
Having a change in my behavior,
Happiness is the Lord

Happiness is a new creation,
Jesus and me in close relation
Having a part in His salvation,
Happiness is the Lord

Real joy is mine,
no matter if teardrops start
I've found the secret
It's Jesus in my heart
Happiness is to be forgiven,
Living a life that's worth the livin'
Taking a trip that leads to heaven,
Happiness is the Lord

Sometimes, I need that simple reminder!

I ended up joining the link up a couple weeks late.   Here are the highlights from my 3 weeks I joined.

Week 1 Really was focused around my family.  They are my happiness, I get my happiness from them, and I drive to show them how to be happy.

Week 2:   Was mine and baby girl's 1st birthday!  It brought such joy for the day.

Week 3:  Blessings from God.  My favorite quote from the week was verse from Psalms.  "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the delights of your heart".  Psalm 37:4  

 
Check out Choose Happy to see what she has learned during her link up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment