Sunday, December 21, 2014

Currently: Vol 12

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.
 Oh to be little and have the greatest bed head!!!!!

Thinking:  I'm so glad there is only 2 days of school for the kids this week!  There is a nasty stomach bug going through the school right now.  Using oils, and praying the kids don't bring it home before vacation!



Excited about:  Our surprise family trip... The kids still have no idea that we are going anywhere.  Now to get everything packed without them knowing.  My toes are probably the only thing ready for some pool time!



Worried about:  Baby Girl!  The last couple days she has been sleeping A LOT, has had some strange rashes on her arm, ankle and now under her eyes.  Tomorrow morning we are heading to the doctor to see what he can figure out.  Even though she can't feel overly good, she has times when she is so happy.



Working on:  Progress is made on the half bath.  I've been working painting the trim, and distressing the cabinet.  Today, Hubby worked on cracks in the walls, etc.  This week, I should be able to paint the ceiling and walls.    Then, the last step will be putting up the wainscoting, which I bought on Friday!  The goal is to have it finished by New Years Eve.


Praying for health and safety for everyone this week!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment