Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Watching... Little ones playing with friend at church this weekend.  Too cute!!!!

 





















Laughing at... She insisted she wasn't tired!



Enjoying...Picking my sister up at the airport, then the zoo with the boys.

  
Thankful for...Health!  We have had a nasty virus go through half of us in the house.  Yesterday I was very sick.  Thankful for a hubby that feed the kids and put them to bed so I can go to bed early!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Check out the link below to see what Becky at Choose Happy is up to this week and others!
 
Choose-Happy

-Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment