Monday, March 9, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Making...The kids and I made homemade donuts on Sunday.  





 Watching...Manufacturing Show at Chippewa Valley Technical College last week with the kiddos.  The older ones really enjoyed it.
 

The kids each got to use the laser welder to make mini lamp posts.

Enjoying...Strange as it may sound, MUD!!!  The last couple days have been beautiful and the forecast for the next couple days looks beautiful.



Loving...Smiles!!!




Quote of the day...

1 comment:

  1. Love the adorable smiles & the homemade donuts look AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for joining my Currently series this week! I love hearing what you are up to!
    XO Becky with Choose Happy

    ReplyDelete