Monday, March 16, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Watching...Zeke turn 4 this weekend!  More on his Teenage Mutant Ninja themed party later this week.


Laughing at..."What does a monkey say?!?!?"  Ohh ohh ahh ahh


Project...Hanging the new mirror above the piano.  New spring tour of the house later this week also!



Painting...Slowly I have been painting the playroom with clearance paint.  Here is one corner that is almost complete!


This week Becky from Choose Happy is featuring her Florida trip.  Click on the link to see her fun vacation and check out what others are doing this week.

 -Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Rachel- I love your playroom painting! The kids will love it.
    Your spring decorations are so adorable. I am going to try to decorate for spring this week. I just haven't had a spare moment!!
    Thank you so much for joining my Currently link up! I enjoy reading what you are up to. Have a great week! XO Becky

    ReplyDelete